Why Mauritius ?
Its strategic location in the Indian Ocean linking Asia, Africa and Australia; Mauritius is the premier investment hub in the region. It prides itself on an impressive track record, political stability and more than 3 decades of sustained economic growth.
Mauritius also offers the following benefits :
· Low taxation and generous tax credits
· No foreign currency exchange control
· Free repatriation of profits and capital
· No withholding tax on dividends, interest and royalties
· No capital gains tax or inheritance tax
· Exemption of Stamp Duties on registration of all documents relating to Global Business transactions
· A high quality regulatory environment cooperating with such international organizations as OECD, FATF and the UN
· The judicial system is independent and is competent to deal with complex commercial issues based on a combination of English and French law
· Well established banking institutions with international networks and an international Stock Exchange.
· Strategic time zone (GMT + 4) - Business can be transacted with the Far East in the morning, Europe around midday and the US in late Afternoon.